Back to Our process
There are a range of grant exclusions which mean an organisation will not qualify for funding by the Ross Trust.
- organisations or projects operating, or seeking to operate, under auspicing arrangements
- funding to support individuals
- capital fundraising and general fundraising appeals
- organisations that receive direct income from entities whose principal purpose is to promote gambling, alcohol, tobacco or armaments
- organisations whose funded activity may seek to proselytise a particular faith or religion to its beneficiaries
- universities and other institutions seeking funding for academic research projects or research positions with no or minimal research translation activity or no community-based partners (please note, the Ross Trust will only accept one funding request for educational equity, per university in each funding round)
- retrospective funding.